I am a brand treasure hunter.
Bringing beauty forward with a smile.
What does that mean?
I enjoy hunting for brands and companies that will become tomorrow’s treasures with consumers worldwide. I am thrilled by discovering the treasures within a business that will help it succeed and helping teams dream of and achieve with high impact.
I believe that creating a beautiful brand experience is the first step for a long-lived sustainable business. By combining global leadership in marketing and high creativity with strong strategic and financial acumen I can help you navigate the fastest route to finding your treasure and design the map to multiply its value.
Which treasures have I collected so far?
Here is a list of some of the precious items in my collection:
- Brought emotion to world travellers perception of a 200 year old heritage industry through higher personalisation and historical depth
- Accurately predicted the future of digital for art museums
- Taught a computer to answer whether a national law should be changed and wrote the recommendation that sealed the direction
- Unearthed the cash to double a leading institution’s footprint without additional debt or equity
- Motivated a $1B organisation to deliver on the blueprint for a leading new product pipeline in its segment through a combination of numbers and sketching skills
- Planned the integration of an entire business unit into a newly formed industry leader
- Championed the first global digital customer engagement strategy in its sector
- Developed teams of talented people based in multiple countries
Now seriously, what do I really do?
I offer global strategic advisory focused primarily in the following areas and sectors:
- Marketing strategy, incl. brand entry and turnaround strategy, brand creation and positioning development, brand innovation road-mapping
- Brand valuation
- Brand planning
- Creativity facilitation
- Fine craftsmanship, Arts, Hospitality, Life sciences
I am also interested in writing about current topics in Strategic Marketing drawing from industry experience combined with the latest research.
You have a treasure just waiting to be found or need help with putting the pieces of the treasure map together? Reach out to me here.