Zen Mondays are a weekly feature inspired by my Japanese language (日本語) and Japanese ink painting (水墨画) learning journey, published here on my site since 2017.
Each post features a recent brush pen drawing or painting, paired with one photograph from my travel records. Nothing else.
Some of the drawings shared on zen Mondays have been selected for the edition “One Moment, One Drawing”, first published in December 2018 (see more details of the edition here). You can find more of my daily art and background to zen Monday posts on instagram (follow here).
#zenmondays latest posts:
- Feeling the resolve of a returning gaze.
- The woodpecker drumming up spring.
- Iridescence is a gate to the rainbow.
- Contemplating this winter’s final curtain call.
- The crested grebe waiting for spring to awaken.
- Reflect on the common as well as the rare.
- Looking at the sunset’s beauty from any perch. The last bird on this Colombia zen Monday series.
© Mafalda Tenente, 2020. All rights reserved.