Zen Mondays are a weekly feature inspired by my Japanese language (日本語) and Japanese ink painting (水墨画) learning journey, published here on my site since 2017.
Each post features a recent brush pen drawing or painting accompanied by one Japanese word, paired with one photograph from my travel records. Nothing else.
Some of the drawings shared on zen Mondays have been selected for the edition “One Moment, One Drawing”, first published in December 2018 (see more details of the edition here). You can find more of my daily art and background to zen Monday posts on instagram (follow here).
#zenmondays latest posts:
- The biggest gift is a new window on culture.
- Creative inspiration is a circle of connections.
- The redstart searching under the last of the autumn leaves
- Spot the differences in a tree’s late leaves.
- Bowing to the beauty of autumn’s red.
- The perennial softness of a larch cone.
- In the dark, a glimpse of the squirrel and its treasure.
© Mafalda Tenente, 2020. All rights reserved.