“Autumn in Japan”
“The Tea House Diary”
“One Moment, One Drawing”
You are now a travel companion on my art journey! Thank you.
There was an error and your subscription could not be processed. Please reload the page and try again.
Getting to know the professional board member, marketing leader, and ink painting artist.
Read about my art book editions – slow, handmade books for quiet moments, sharing the beauty of ink painting.
Purchase the latest books and print editions available.
- On the Tōhaku trail (part 02)
- A month in Japan 2023 (part 01)
- Vote for “Autumn in Japan” at the Volumes Awards 2022.
- Introducing “Autumn in Japan: An Ink Painter’s Travel Journal” at Volumes Zurich 2022
- Ink paintings on display in Bern until June 7