About this site
This site aims to share some of my personal thoughts on brand leadership, arts and dance and offers a platform for discussion. Please join in by leaving your comments.
Before you do, please read my comment guidelines.
Also, please be aware that while the majority of the site’s content is written by Mafalda Tenente, occasionally they could be written by guest bloggers. The views expressed by guest bloggers here (and elsewhere) are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Mafalda Tenente.
We have a short list of guidelines that all participants on any of this site’s online public forums are expected to follow.
By submitting a comment on the site, you are confirming that you have read, understood and agreed to these guidelines. Mafalda Tenente may revise them from time to time, so, please check them regularly.
Mafalda Tenente is the sole arbiter of the content of this site, and therefore retains the right, though not the obligation, to place, edit, classify, or remove any content posted here.
- Comments must contribute to the discussion taking place within the thread and be written in a civil and dispassionate manner. Content or a user name which is obscene, defamatory, offensive, harassing, off-topic or otherwise objectionable or unlawful is not acceptable.
- No spamming.
- No repeated submission of the same (or very similar) contributions.
- Content submitted to advertise or promote goods and services is not allowed.
- All comment contributions must be in the language used in the original post.
- No impersonation of someone else.
- Comment submissions must not include URLs (web site addresses), unless directly relevant to the blog topic and part of a longer contribution.
- Repeated complaints about a single issue or the vexatious use of the complaint facility are not permitted.
Any user who feels a posted message violates these guidelines should contact Mafalda Tenente.
Comments which are perceived to be breaching the guidelines will be removed.
To keep discussions fresh and topical, comment facilities on individual posts will normally be closed four weeks after the date of publication.